Pages

Sunday 15 April 2012

...debuts a new blog

Yes! My third blog is made here only yesterday, but with enough updates on a daily basis, it should take a life on its own soon. It's also related to one of my projects for university: speaking in the Cumbrian dialect, where I am from. You can view it here:

http://stephencdialect.blogspot.co.uk/

There's a good chance that hardly anyone will have an idea what I am talking about when reading the posts on that blog. It's pretty much the intention anyways, and lets the readers themselves interpret the way the dialect is spoken instead of having too much information handed to them. Plus, it's more fun than I thought even though I don't get the punctuation of the proper way it's spoken bang on in the first go, it can always improve later on towards the submission of my uni projects this semester. Long story short - I am going for more of a screen-based social media representation for this particular course, with desktop wallpaper, screensavers and faux ad space coming along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment